Are you a self-starter? Do you think different? At Microchip Technology, our values system empowers our employees to develop and thrive in a supportive, collaborative, professional, global, and rewarding working environment. We embrace change and continuous improvement, driving both to the mutual benefit of ourselves and our clients. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
Marketing Communications Generalist/ Specialist, Asia Pacific
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Stock option|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP) is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, it is now seeking a marketing communications professional for the Asia Pacific region based in Hong Kong.
As a member of a dynamic team, the candidate plays a pivotal role in driving, implementing and supporting the region’s communications strategies comprising exhibitions, product promotions, public relations, media, technical training and multi-media production, with the ultimate goal of building and enhancing Microchip’s corporate and product brand awareness across Asia Pacific.
With a minimum of five years’ marketing communications experience, the candidate will need to have strong strategic thinking ability, hands-on exhibition and marketing collateral production experience, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
1. Exhibitions and Conferences
- Analyze exhibitions, conferences and brand-building events in APAC with a keen eye focusing on meeting strategic business needs and individual region growth drivers
- Formulate strategies and plans to showcase Microchip’s corporate and product messages in highly targeted medium and avenues
- Work closely with all levels of the company and vendors to deliver and execute each project to completion
2. Product promotion and campaign development
- Formulate product promotion and campaign strategies to launch new products and initiatives to drive awareness and sales growth
- Execute and implement campaign
- Negotiate and liaise with media, DM houses, production agencies to develop and execute DM and promotion campaigns in line with new product launches and other initiatives directed by MarCom and the product groups
3. Literature, graphics and multi-media production
- Adapt international print and multi-media technical and marketing documentations and literature to suit local context
- Create, design and produce regional and local collaterals in support of product launches, events and marketing campaigns
4. Undertake other marketing communication projects under the general function of MarCom as and when required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or Marketing
Minimum five years’ marketing communications experience, with a focus on exhibitions and product promotions
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
Excellent organizational and project implementation and management skills, with a sharp eye for detail
Strong interpersonal and business communications skills
Able to travel