PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 640 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Marketing Consultant–Digital Content-Marketing & Communications-IFS
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Digital / Web / Mobile > Social Media
Media / Advertising > Editorial / Journalism
Media / Advertising > Creative / Design
Job Description & Responsibilities:
PwC is looking for an enthusiastic team player to help with the redevelopment of PwC HK & Mainland China’s digital content.
As well as tailoring content for the different channels (social media platforms & websites) you should be comfortable analysing, monitoring and nurturing social media channels.
As an evangelist for your field you will be part of the team that educates and advises (you will need to stay in touch with trends, identifying and proposing initiatives to evolve the digital content strategy) across several different departments.
- 3+ years’ experience of writing and posting content for social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Regularly plans, delivers and monitors social media campaigns, ranging from local small scale > large international events
- Experience of launching paid social media campaigns
- Confident and eloquent presenter
- Comfortable standing in front of partners and other senior peoplein the firm, providing social media training, answering questions and offering on-going support
- Excellent written and verbal English, including writing brand compliant copy
- Organised, quick thinking and a proven multitasker
- Comfortable using specialist social media tools, CMS, Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc
- Creative, open to different ideas and new ways of working
- Ability to brief our design team for our social image, video and infographic requirements
- Delivers to high standards and reliable
- Excellent relationship skills and team player
- Worked in a similar environment with a big 4 firm, consultancy or online / digital agency on B2B accounts
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Working knowledge of Chinese social media channels especially WeChat and Weibo
- Interest in analytics and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns as well as for making data-driven decisions/ tactical recommendations
- Digitally savvy and keen to learn new skills and tools
- Experience of working with images, videos and infographics
- Awareness of industry best practice