The people we hire now form the DNA of our companies in the future.
LeGENE is the pioneer Personal Genetic Services provider commensurating with medical standards in Hong Kong. We adopt cutting-edge technologies with international accreditations, and integrate it into our people-centered professional services.
Our quality service： LeGENE Personal Genetic Services covers cancer, diseases, children's, ladies’, men’s and beauty’s genes analysis, DNA paternity & family relationship testing, non-invasive prenatal DNA testing, recessive carrier screening, infertility & miscarriages DNA testing and gene for diagnose.
Our Technologies and expertise： US & Germany accredited top quality DNA test centers providing genetic analysis & reporting. Local genetic counselling experts providing test interpretation & family support.
Professional medical and genetic services： Based on your DNA profile, comprehensive network of medical specialists, dietitians and therapists will take care of your medical and health needs, short, medium, to long term
Now we are looking for some active team players to join us in this revolutionary journey of precision medicine, health protection & personalized way of living.
MARKETING / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER/ ASSITANT MANAGER
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Responsible for client relationship management/ market development.
- Achieve corporate target and business growth, increase brand visibility
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with both existing and new customers, medical practitioners and professionals
- Provide pre- & post-test services as needed
- Identify new opportunities and potential market developments
- Training & supervision of team members
- Hardworking, self-motivated and ambitious in accomplishing assigned tasks.
- Relevant academic qualifications in marketing, business, communication, etc.
- Fluent tri-lingual communication skills (English, Cantonese, Mandarin) and are mandatory. Additional languages are most welcomed
- Personal quality and skills in establishing and maintaining effective relationship with customers, medical doctors, management staffs at medical institutes and public hospitals.
- Prior sales and marketing working experiences with track record are preferred.
- Capable of achieving strategic targets in defined timeline
- Ability to manage and lead a team
LeGENE offers a competitive salarywith experiences and performance, together with professional development and growth opportunities.commensurating