Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Sports / Fitness|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Our client is one of the leading brands globally in the consumer healthcare sector and now seeking for a Marketing Director, the responsibilities include:
- Planning and leading all marketing strategy for the assigned brands;
- Leading the team to build the brand awareness, managing brand marketing, digital and loyalty marketing strategy;
- Managing agencies to formulate all the marketing and promotion campaigns;
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics;
- Developing and sustaining brilliant connections with media partners to enhance brand's exposure on multi media channels;
- Associating with regional team and develop marketing strategies and plans in line with business objectives.
- University degree and with 10+years of brand marketing experience in FMCG.
- Experience in setting marketing strategy for health care companies is an advantage.
- Strong business acumen and team management skills.
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English.