Marketing Director, FMCG
|Work exp||13 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Our client is a established FMCG brand and they are looking for a high calibre seasoned Brand Marketing individual to join their organization as Marketing Director.
- Responsible for driving brand strategy for the products with comprehensive coverage - annual marketing plan, budget control and allocation, ATL & BTL campaigns as well as product launch.
- Review brand positioning based on consumer insight and research result, design and direct product studies to support the development of innovations and new business generation.
- Lead a sizable team and are expected to coach and motivate your team member to maintain high quality of work and excel their performance constantly.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business Management with at least 15+ years solid brand marketing experience from FMCG and consumer brand
- Work experience from multinational companies and international brands
- Proven ability to achieve annual business objectives
- Excellent commercial sense and solid understanding of consumer behavior
- Outstanding people management skill with strong influencing and motivation ability
- Sound communications skills in English and Chinese
Please submit your application, in strict confidence, to mail to: quoting ref., AG 940
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.