Chevignon is a French lifestyle and fashion brand with strong heritage and French chic. Its well known washing effect and the creation of a leather aviator jacket has made its jeans and leather jackets as the signature products in the trendsetting world since 1979.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
The incumbent will assist the formulation and execution of advertising, promotional and in-store activities of the assigned brand.
- Responsible for the communication of marketing information to retail shops, co-ordination of marketing materials, integrating support for sales / product team initiatives
- Responsible for the execution of PR event, pitching and closely work with media to drive for brand exposure
- Assist in developing impact and effective advertising & PR materials to enhance brand image, product awareness and drive sales that are in line with corporate strategy
- Explore / identify sponsorship and brand coop opportunities to generate higher awareness and credibility for the product & brand
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness if necessary
- Assist in coordinating with regional offices to implement consistent marketing and VM campaign.
- Report preparation
- Assist in handling customer enquiries and complaints
- University graduate in Marketing / Commerce or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in retail marketing
- Pro-active, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Chevon (Hong Kong) Limited, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or click below "Apply Now" button. Please quote reference number "MECV/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.