- Implement marketing campaign through ATL & BTL communication channels
- Work closely with internal departments and external suppliers including merchandising, designers, printers, advertising and media agencies to ensure quality delivery of marketing collateral
- Support CS hotline and reports
- Communicate and work independently with internal & external parties
- Carry out and complete assigned ad hoc projects and tasks
- University graduate in marketing, communications, e-commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in retail/FMCG industry is highly preferable
- Excellent communication, organization and coordination, self-motivated, initiative, good ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
- Patient, positive, independent, creative, energetic and a good team player
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word / Excel / Power point / Chinese Word Processing)
- Knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML and/ or Flash will be an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package including discretionary bonus, medical schemes, employee purchase discount and education subsidy. Please submit your application with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, The Sincere Company Limited, 24th Floor, Leighton Centre, 77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or via e-mail email@example.com.
Information received will be kept in strictest confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.