Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
The incumbent will assist the formulation and execution of advertising, promotional and in-store activities of the assigned brand(s):
- Be responsible for the communication of marketing information to retail shops / wholesale markets and co-ordination of marketing materials, integrating support for sales team initiatives
- Develop impact and effective advertising & promotional materials to enhance brand image, product awareness and drive sales that are in line with corporate strategy.
- Media planning for advertising and liaise with media to get the most competitive cost, best position and free coverage.
- Develop brochures, leaflets, in-store decor and ticketing to enhance communication in-store.
- Develop bilingual copy for VM materials and work closely with VM team to ensure integration in the communication.
- Assist in handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Assist in premium sourcing.
- Explore/identify sponsorship and promotion opportunities to generate higher awareness and credibility for the product & brand.
- PR & Joint-Promotion planning and arrangement
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness if necessary
- Monitor counterfeit and parallel activities
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- University graduate in Marketing / Commerce or related discipline
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in retail marketing
- Pro-active, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
***Candidates with less experience might be considered as Marketing Assistant.***
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or click below "Apply Now" button. Please quote reference number "ME/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.