Printer’s Studio is a well-established US online shop, specializing in personalized gifts. We have built up a reputation among individual buyers by offering a diverse range of top quality personalized photo gifts. We strive to optimize consumers’ unique online shopping experience with greatest...
Printer’s Studio is a well-established US online shop, specializing in personalized gifts. We have built up a reputation among individual buyers by offering a diverse range of top quality personalized photo gifts. We strive to optimize consumers’ unique online shopping experience with greatest autonomy by strategically investing on our powerful web builders and back-end digital production hub.
While Printer’s Studio expanding the business internationally, we set out to reach the China market through our website printerstudio.cn. We are looking for vibrant and energetic people to stretch their creativity in the digital landscape of China as well as other markets.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and plans in line with the brand image and company goals;
- Conduct market research to identify market trends and opportunities, and to determine product direction, positioning and pricing;
- Develop and manage marketing plans and budgets;
- Plan and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional projects and activities;
- Design, build and maintain social media presence;
- Develop channels and potential strategic partnership;
- Responsible for product planning, work with Product Design teams for new product development;
- Explore licensing opportunities with potential licensors;
- Work closely with licensors in developing license product portfolio and marketing strategies;
- Negotiate commercial terms and review legal commitments with licensor;
- Perform other duties assigned by management
What you need for this position:
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Management, or related discipline;
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in licensing, product management and/or product marketing,
- Proven track record in managing product marketing and positioning;
- Experience of internet marketing, on-line shop, social media tactics is highly preferable;
- Experience in mainland China markets and/or Hong Kong is an advantage;
- Proactive, project driver, and result-oriented;
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, and fluent in Mandarin