Motivated by our faith in Jesus, we serve the poor as a demonstration of God's unconditional love for all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused Christian humanitarian organisation, we are committed to working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. At present, World Vision Hong Kong and its partnership offices are working in nearly 100 countries.
Join us and share the joy of serving the poor and transforming the lives of children in underprivileged communities.
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Government / Civil Services / Public Sector|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
The purpose of this position is to provide the strategic and relationship expertise to lead and optimize fundraising activities in World Vision Hong Kong.
- Develop strategies and implement integrated marketing activities in order to achieve income from our events, relief, corporate and major donors, and other fundraising products
- Manage the planning process of annual strategic and operation plan for the team
- Identify, build and manage the relationship with corporate donors, major donors and other working partners to optimize available opportunities
- Steer the fundraising activities to cope with the changing market environment
- Leverage the new tools, e.g. social media, new TV channels to achieve the business growth
- Supervise the team and ensure all fundraising activities are handled professionally
- Oversee budgets and costing for World Vision Hong Kong fundraising activities
- Facilitate smooth communication and working relations with Communications and Donor Relations Department
- At least 8-year experience in Marketing and management
- Exposure to fundraising is a plus
- Proven track record in achieving business results
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in marketing or related field
- On renewable contract term
- A strong passion to serve the poor and needy
- Strong leader with drive and initiative
- Strong analytical ability in evaluating results and recommending changes to strategies
- Strong marketing sense and performance driven
- Good interpersonal skills Fluency in English and Cantonese
Please send your full resume, church affiliations (if any), current and expected salary, to World Vision Hong Kong at 2/F., Mayfair Centre, 4 Anchor Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon (Attention: People & Culture Manager) OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.