SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Marketing Manager / Assistant Marketing Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Management > General Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
- Develop and implement e-marketing strategies and lead the team to achieve revenue target
- Plan & design marketing plan and promotional activities in defined business sectors and target client groups
- Achieve assigned operation KPIs through marketing promotions
- Initiate and brainstorm ideas with various business units and facilitate plans to drive more business leads
- Degree holder from any discipline
- At least 6 years or above relevant experience in B2B & B2C marketing and e-marketing
- Possess strong knowledge in 2-3 years of the following industries: Hospitality, Food Manufacturing, Medical Device trading and manufacturing, Buying Office & Supply Chain Management, Customer Services Management and Engagement, Quality Assurance, Logistics Services and ICT
- Small team leading experience in marketing / customer services
- Business Development experience through e-marketing
- Project Management Experience in marketing
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience in leading a team will be considered as Assistant Marketing Manager
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Transportation Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at hk.recruit @sgs.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.