MARKETING MANAGER/ASST MARKETING MANAGER/digital/fashion/brand/online retail/e-commerce
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Internet / Digital / eCommerce|
Information Technology > Sales - Pre / Post
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
ONLINE fashion retail shop, e-commerce as well as owning two physical stores in Hong Kong carrying several European and American fashion brands for HK, China, Asia and Global market - is looking for an ASST MARKETING MANAGER - with details as follows :
- University graduate
- Studies in Marketing/Fashion/Clothing/e-commerce/Retail Marketing/Business/Graphic design is an advantage
- 3 to 5 years marketing/branding experience preferably in fashion or fashion accessories related
- Experience in e-commerce/online shop for B2C is highly prefer
- Digital marketing experience essential.
- Genuine interest in fashion, ecommerce and maternity business
- Understanding of China and cross border e-commerce market in order to implement various marketing initiatives.
- A confident and pro-active individual who is passionate about the business and digital.
- Digital and social media expertise - experience in developing campaigns to optimize customer acquisition especially in the APAC region an advantage.
- Graphic skills using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- SEO and SEM experience an advantage, particularly Baidu and 360.com.
- TMall or JD.com expertise an advantage
- Report to the Marketing and E-commerce Director as well as the CEO
- Work in a Marketing Team of 4 members
- Reponsible for planning and executing all marketing and branding activities for online shop, e-commerce and own physical shops
- Identify creative marketing opportunities to drive traffic and revenue at online and physical stores.
- Develop unique editorial content & communicate with web agency to proactively grow e-commerce channel
- Plan and execute social media campaigns to cultivate a genuine fan base. Platforms include Facebook, Weibo, WeChat, Instagram and Google+.
- Develop relationships with key influencers in the digital space including online editors and bloggers.
- Create and manage brand marketing assets to utilise at across all online marketing channels
- Manage eDM and develop new consumer loyalty programs.
- Digital and social media in developing campaigns to optimize customer acquisition
- Supervise 2 to 3 Marketing subordinates
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of MARKETING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.