- We are recruitment specialist in supply chain, procurement, quality and engineering.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Marketing Manager || Customer relationship || Partnership with Merchants|| VIP membership
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
About the company
Our client is a leading company in providing technical service and product. In order to facilitate operation, they are now looking for an Marketing Manager ( Customer loyalty ) to drive customer engagement by devloping strategy.
You will be the key person to monitor market trends and analyze customer behavior:
- Develope customer loyalty strategies for end user / consumer market
- Drive Strategic partnership with different merchants in order to build win win business relationship
- Liaise with internal parties for the operation process
- Regular review the performance of different campaigns and Programs
- Work very closely with different stakeholder for internal parties
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 8 years of marketing experience in customer engagement or customer loytalty, experience in Banking & Finance/ Retail /Telecom industry will be a definite advantage
- Excellent data analytical skills and interest in analyzing business trends/ opportunities
- Strong sense on consumer market trends and ability to identify opportunities
- Self-motivated, good communication skills and attentive to details
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Sizable & Listed company
- 14 day annual leave
- Stable working environment
- Management role
- Medical Plan
- Discretionary bonus included
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref# 6203. You may also contact us at +852 2151 3009. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.