Praise & Wisdom Recruitment is a boutique executive search firm headquartered in Hong Kong and focus on senior, middle management and specialist positions for Consumer and other markets. All assignments at all levels in Hong Kong, Macau,
China & Asia Pacific.
Marketing Manager / PR Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Skill||public relations, marketing, digital marketing, propety management marketing|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong, China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Performance bonus, Relocation Expenses, Travel allowance, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Media / Investor Relations
Our client, a Design Service Management Company in China & Europe, is looking for a Marketing Manager / PR Manager to support their business growth and expansion in the Hong Kong & China market.
- Determinate and implement direction and marketing position of the Project for the Asia and China market including, ensuring company consistency with central marketing direction and strategies while localizing for Asia and China
Formulate the online and offline VI, CI standards of the project and monitor implementation, responsible to the online and offline channels including media relations, offline ad-placement, social media, and digital newsletter, production of videos, commercials, brand news release, public relations activities, online and offline promotion, publications in the magazine and POP to effectively enhance the Company public image
Create and manage the graphic design and material of the project
Maintain and manage the company official website, microblogging
Coach the marketing team and deliver the marketing training to other relevant department.
Handle ad hoc projects assigned
- University graduate in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related disciplines;
- At least 12 years' solid experience in international / regional (Asia and China) marketing, PR and communication with 5 years’ experiences in managerial role preferably
- With solid experience in marketing planning, integration, communication and large promotion and marketing events;
- familiar with domestic and international developments
- excellent skills in planning, writing and project management
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Putonghua is required whilst Cantonese will be the advantage.