The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) is a statutory body formed in 1960 to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business community. We have member companies from various industrial and service sectors. Our services cover industrial/trade promotion activities, exhibitions and seminars, policy research, Q-Mark schemes, certificates of origin and trade declaration services, intellectual property consultancy and registration.
We are now looking for a talent to take up the following vacancy:
Marketing Manager (Q-Mark Division) (QMD/M/S)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Location||Lai Chi Kok|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, General holidays, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > ISO, International Organization of Standardization
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
- Plan, organize and implement all marketing activities related to system / product certification mark, design certification mark and other marketing activities such as ceremony, exhibition, roadshow, etc.;
- Facilitate the application process of respective certification mark;
- Provide secretarial support for respective councils on meetings, seminars, visits, funding application and other activities related to the division;
- Recruit new certification mark licensees and maintain good customer relationship with existing licensees;
- Prepare and control marketing expenses;
- Manage all PR related activities and monitor PR agencies, in charge of press interviews, promotional materials / advertisements, etc.;
- Occasional overseas travelling is required;
- Carry out any ad hoc projects assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree holder or above preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years’ post-qualification experience with minimum of 5 years at managerial level in marketing or related field, working in trade/business associations preferred;
- Experience in branding management preferable;
- Knowledge of system / product / design certification is preferable;
- Strong knowledge and skills in event management is a definite advantage;
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Attended ISO9001 or equivalent training courses will be an advantage.
- by mail to the Human Resources Section, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon;
- by email to email@example.com;
- through our website at www.industryhk.org.
For (1) & (2), please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope/email subject line.
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.