Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Sports / Fitness|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
A market leader of Personal Care products is now looking for Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager:
- Direct report to the Marketing Director, leading the marketing team of 2-4 subordinates
- Prepare marketing plan with budgeting and strategies
- Formulate, implement and monitor marketing programs, brand building & positioning activities
- Monitor the P/L
- Gathering market intelligence and monitoring competitors' event activities
- Maintain a close relationship with external media to ensure effective execution of both above and below the line communication materials
- Coordinate with design houses and ad agency for advertising production and schedule
- Develop promotional materials e.g. pamphlet, poster, gimmick, detailing aid
- Coordinate the tactical activities e.g. road shows and other PR functions
- Degree holder or above in Marketing, Business Management or related disciplines
- 8 years’ solid experience in products marketing and brand management in FMCG industry is a MUST, with Digital and Retail marketing experience would be an advantage
- Solid experience in both ATL and BTL
- Strategic thinker, Sales-driven and Resourceful
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese