With a distinctive perspective on the definition of skincare, MTM pursues <Authentic Beauty>. MTM [ Custom-Blended Skincare ], founded in 1991, was originated from the unique Japanese skincare concept <Authentic Beauty> . Researched and developed in Japan, MTM realizes the special needs of Asian skin. The brand has matured into a multi-dimensional brand that comprises of Custom-Blended extract formulation skincare products, facial treatments, SPA by MTM, and high performance medical aesthetic treatments at TIME by MTM. Through professional analysis and assessment, coupled with extracts, MTM offers you a [ Custom-Blended Skincare ] journey. All of the mutually-reinforcing products and services have brought MTM to a leading position in Asia’s skincare market.
We are now looking for high caliber candidate to support its ever expanding operations:
Marketing Manager (Shanghai based)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Sports / Fitness|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Develop and lead all marketing strategies and activities (PR, Consumer Acquisition and Consumer Experience Management) of MTM in line with company’s sales and business objectives
- Create strategic and creative marketing solutions to enhance the brand positioning and awareness
- Build the marketing and branding strategies which could facilitate the development different business of MTM – Retail, Facial Treatment and Spa
- Develop PR and communication strategies and plans to enhance MTM’s publicity and partnership with publications, digital and online media
- Develop consumer acquisition strategies and plans to extend the consumer base of MTM
- Develop programs to enhance consumer experience and loyalty
- Take charge of the data analysis process to identify the business opportunities and gaps
- Oversee the marketing budget to ensure the marketing effectiveness & ROI
- Manage and growth the marketing team to cope with the expansion of the company
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least 8-year management experience in marketing of a retail company, preferably in the field of beauty/skincare or luxurious brands.
- Solid China retail experience.
- Strong business acumen, leadership and organisational skills.
- Self-starter with passion and initiative
- Good people skills to manage people in different level.
- Working in Shanghai