S.F. Express, well established in Greater China and has expanded its footprint overseas, is continuing our drive as the premier leader in the express delivery industry. We place great value on people: employees, customers, service partners, and the community and we have a strong belief in Corporate Values which brings a strong working relationship.
There are many opportunities for employees to nurture and secure their growth and development in the S.F. Express Group. If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed and grow with us then we want to talk with you. We are always looking for confident high-calibre individuals with passion and high adaptability in diversity. If you meet these criteria, then you can thrive with us.
With S.F. Express, you have the chance to not only develop but also secure your career with us.
Marketing Officer / Executive (Revenue Management)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Planning & Analysis
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Develop pricing strategy and give out price adjustment feasibility study on existing pricing system
- Assist to formulate and manage pricing offer for customers based on their requirements, in conjunction with competitive and profitability analysis
- Perform sales report, business analysis and statistical work on a timely basis for business units and management
- Responsible for revenue management related job tasks e.g. discount management.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Statistics, Business or related discipline
- At least 1-3 year’s working experience, experience in data management/ revenue management would be an advantage
- Strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- Proactive and able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Good in interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken / written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Knowledge in VBA, MS Access will be an advantage) and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format (quoting Ref. No.) together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, to email@example.com.
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)