Hutchison Property Group Limited, a member of Cheung Kong Property, develops quality residential and commercial properties in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas. Our portfolio includes some of Hong Kong's largest private development projects and an increasing number of landmark developments in Mainland China. We are looking for high calibre individuals for the following position:-
MARKETING OFFICER [Ref.: MO-PRC]
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Construction / Property > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Degree holder in Marketing, Surveying, Real Estate or related disciplines
- 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in marketing of PRC properties
- To be responsible for conducting all sorts of real estate project related market analysis, formulation of development brief, marketing strategy and project presentation, and execution of sales and marketing events
- Self-motivated and dynamic with good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Occasional travel to PRC required
We offer salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to General Manager - Human Resources & Administration, Hutchison Property Group Limited, 3/F., One Harbourfront, 18 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon (Please quote reference on envelope) or via E-mail (in Word format) at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s).
Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.