We are now looking for a talented Marketing Officer to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East. Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Manager of Office Marketing, the incumbent will assist to plan and implement a wide range of events and marketing initiatives. Duties include preparing write-up, daily coordination and implementation of assigned projects. Liaise with internal business units and external parties including photographers, production houses, agencies and media to ensure prompt delivery of quality services.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Marketing / Communications /Journalism or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years of experience in marketing, public relations, advertising or event management.
- Good team work skills, strong ability to multi-task and deliver a high quality work
- Proactive, strong interpersonal skills, fast-paced with effective communication, and analytical mind
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking would be an advantage
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 9 December 2016. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited太古地產有限公司