The SHKP Club was established by Sun Hung Kai Properties to provide information and benefits for its members, who currently number over 350,000. We are now looking for high caliber candidates to fill in the following vacancy:
MARKETING OFFICER – SHKP CLUB IAPSCMP/PR118/16
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in marketing, event management, social media and digital marketing. Experience in CRM and PR is preferred.
- Initiative, creative, detail-minded and well-organized
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English, including Putonghua
- Able to work under tight deadlines, pressure and overtime (fieldwork and occasional work on weekends and public holidays is required)
- Proficiency in computer applications, in particular MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willing to travel to the mainland occasionally
- Plan and organize the Club’s member activities, membership recruitment programs and enhance the benefits and services of Club membership through customer relationship management programs
- Plan and implement the Club’s marketing, promotional and publicity campaigns, including write-ups for related materials and event management
- Devise and execute social media and digital communications campaigns on a timely and effective way
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at email@example.com or by completing the online application form which is available at http://www.shkp.com/ (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.