Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 138 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2013 sales of $21.4 billion. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at www.arrowasia.com.
Marketing Specialist (1-Year Contract)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
The Marketing Specialist will assist the implementation and execution of various marketing campaigns for customers and suppliers. You will work collaboratively with Arrow’s digital marketing, communications and business teams globally to execute the digital marketing programs, sales tools development and others demand-generation activities. You will assist in competitive assessment and campaign results optimization to support our business.
- Collaborates with other team members and agency partners to ensure consistency of the brand experience and messaging across all internal and external customers, and communications (digital, events, collateral)
- Assists Senior Marketing Manager in the campaign development, proposals, planning and content assets that will be used to drive awareness and support demand generation
- Oversees the creation, production and distribution of marketing collateral, email campaigns including proofreading and copyediting, as necessary. Ensures that messages are supportive of and consistent with established marketing strategies
- Analyzes marketing campaigns results and creates presentations for business units
- Assist in budget management and provide marcom support to the countries team
- BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field is preferred
- 3-5 years job experience in B2B marketing or equivalent role, agency background is preferred
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience and knowledge of the digital advertising landscape (display media, SEO, websites, etc.)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Graphic design software i.e. Photo Editor, Adobe Photoshop, illustrator or related software are preferred
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects effectively under tight deadlines and budget parameters with minimal supervision
- Experience working independently, as well as, within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast- paced continuously changing environment
- Interest in and ability to understand the business environment
- Enthusiasm and dedication to the development of a professional services marketing career
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of accounting principal is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel on occasion to support business activities or industry events