Tikitiki Bowling Bar is the first bowling bar in Hong Kong, with a total area of 2092m² combining 10 bowling lanes, a live music lounge, three bars, a restarant, outdoor dining, and a souvenir market place.
Master of Ceremonies
Tikitiki Bowling Bar requires a Master of Ceremonies who can act as the host at an occasion.
• Because the role is so visible, the MC's demeanor directly affects the mood of the guests.
• Able to perform tasks in a timely fashion, ensure a seamless transition between sections of the programs and keep the event moving at a steady pace within time constraints.
• Create an atmosphere of interest and expectation.
• Have a friendly disposition, a sense of humor, ad-lib skills, the ability to put people at ease and the ability to improvise.
• Creative, outgoing, approachable, energetic professional, who knows how to connect with children & adults
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as an EMCEE
• Strong project management, time management and multitasking skills
• A strong communicator in English and Chinese
If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com with your availability, current and expected salary.
We are committed to providing a fun and healthy working environment, where respect and discipline is essential. We offer 10% above average remuneration package to the right candidates; including a 5 day work week, MPF, medical, dental and discretionary bonus.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Candidates not contacted within 1 month may consider their application unsuccessful.