About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
MD/ED/Director, Senior Relationship Managers, Private Banking, 1191
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Fund Management
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned banking financial institution in Hong Kong. Owing to expansion, they are seeking Senior Private Bankers to join their Private Banking Business.
- Acquire and grow high net worth customer base and special focus on the customers' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Fully understand the client’s needs and objectives and provide financial solutions, i.e. investment products, to satisfy customer's needs and objectives..
- Provide Additional Investment Services, including Portfolio Allocation Service to customers
- Ensure the individual customer meet the bank's 'Wealth Criteria'.
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information is appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Products & Portfolio Specialist teams to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant banking experiences in serving high net worth individual customers in retail banking or private banking.
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Preferably possess qualifications under IIQAS for selling insurance products.
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products.
- Familiar with private banking products and good knowledge in other retail banking products such as insurance and consumer lending.
- Good knowledge in risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.