Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for your business growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
Employer enquiry hotline: 852 - 2388 7911
For Employer enquiry use only: email@example.com
Our clients in industry sectors include:
- Banking & Finance
- Property Development, Property Management, Architecture & Constructions
- Professional Services (e.g. Accounting and Audit; Law; etc.)
- Human Resources & Administration
- Manufacturing (e.g. Fashion & Apparel; Electronics; Toys; Watches; etc.)
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Retail
- Information and Technologies
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Sourcing, Merchandising & Procurement
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
Mechanical Manager / Tooling Engineering Manager / Senior Engineer
|Work exp||2 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Manufacturing > Operations Management
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering / Tooling Manager
- Able to create product designs and evaluate the feasibility for tooling, assembly, and manufacturing ability
- Manage mechanical engineers
- Analyze project specification to determine/establish feasibility of designs with a view to tooling, assembly and quality.
- Hands on experience in project mechanical planning, development, scheduling, trouble shooting, and capacity control to meet customer requirements.
- Ability in process review, efficiency optimization, quality and cost control
- Work closely with other internal departments to provide support within the company
- Degree holder in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in mechanical project development and engineering of sizable manufacturing plant in PRC and years in the management role.
- Proficient in either Pro-E, AutoCAD or Solidworks
- Fluent written & spoken English and Chinese with conversational Mandarin
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and management skills
- Stationed at factory in mainland China is REQUIRED
* less experienced candidates will also be considered as Senior Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer *