Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
[Medical Devices] - QA Specialist (Contractor)
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Professional Qualification||ISO, Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Skill||Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance and Control, Quality Control & Quality Assurance processes|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, 13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
- Assist with the implementing quality management system and ensure compliance on every stage of the operations
- Ensure all local process and practices are following the Corporate Standard and develop local process as required
- Conduct gap assessments and provide implementation action plan.
- Assist in the documentation of corrective actions plans and monitors implementation
- Prepare and reviews quality documentation.
- Gathers data and documents for audits and inspection
- Ensure complaints handling, adverse event reporting and field actions are implemented in time and in accordance with procedure
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent discipline
- At least 2-4 years hands on experiences in quality system
- Possess good working knowledge and experience in GMP, ISO and processes is a plus
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Self-motivated, mature, pleasant personality
- Work independently and willing to take challenges with minimum supervision
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search 000017DT and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.