Medical Network Officer
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
|Salary (HKD)||$13,000 - $15,000|
• F7 or above, at least 1 to 2 years’ working experience in sales and marketing, customer service or related discipline.
• Knowledge in medical network, healthcare or insurance will be an advantage
• Travel to Macau or PRC is required when necessary
• Customer service oriented, outspoken, excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Mature, independent, self-discipline, self-motivated, attention to detail, organized with effective time management skills, negotiation and analytical skills
• Proactive, willing to take up challenges and able to work under pressure
• Proficient in MS Office including WP, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good command in English and Chinese (both verbal and written). Mandarin is a plus
• Immediate Available is highly preferred
• Promote and recruit doctors and medical service providers to achieve business targets.
• Conduct regular visit to clinics to maintain good relationship and rapport with doctors and clinic staff.
• Provide necessary training to medical centers in accordance with established system protocol and operation procedures.
• Handle and follow up clinics’ enquiries, feedback and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
• Provider service agreement preparation and compilation of activities report as required.
• Provide other administrative and hotline support to Operations Department as assigned.
Elly Lui - 2627 5236