TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
JOIN OUR WORLD OF STYLE
Lane Crawford invites top talent to join.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Manufacturing > Production Planning / Control
Operations > Operations
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
- To handle the allocation of styles for China including replenishment and inventory reviews
- To work with CBO and store teams to review the styles and qty delivered to each store in order to drive optimum sales
- To coordinate with Merchandise Operations Team to ensure the execution of markdown and sales promotions in Hong Kong
- To fully understand the requirements of each market to execute general inventory management including transfers to ensure optimum stock and SKU per category per store to maximize sales and profitability
- To create, run and maintain various weekly or monthly reports as required to support Hong Kong Team
- To build strong relationship with Hong Kong team and ensure understanding of their needs
- To manage internal customer issues, complaints and feedback promptly and in professional manner
- Bachelor Degree holder in any disciplines
- Familiar with Hong Kong Market and minimum 1 or more years’ experience in a similar industry in allocation or merchandise role
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently and in a team effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English essential, spoken Cantonese an advantage
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in all MS Office applications with strong competency in Excel. Experience in Oracle retail system an advantage
At Lane Crawford we support our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide free shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various Social Recreation activities, Employee Assistance Program, best in-class Training and Development and career opportunities.
Please click Apply Now to apply this exciting opportunity.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.