~Please visit our website www.recruithk.net for details.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel : 2151-1098 Fax : 2151-1617
Merchandiser-Kwun Tong(Fast Fashion/ Lingerie production/$18K-$20K)Merchandiser-Kwun Tong(Fast Fashion/ Lingerie production/$18K-$20K)
|Work exp||3 Years To 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
Our client is a leading original equipment manufacturer of bras and Lingerie.
With HK's office as their key hub, they are now looking for a candidate with strong experience in Fast Fashion from the retail industry to join their Merchandising team.
- Liaise and maintain good business relationships with customers for product development and order placement
- Handle customer's order enquiries
- Coordinate with internal departments to follow up orders from new development to bulk production
- Prepare routine reports and order follow up till on time delivery
- Travel to factories in China and oversea may be required
- Diploma or above in Clothing, Textiles or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in garment merchandising with knowledge of the development and production process
- Experience in handle brassiere / lingerie products of Fast Fashion Brands is an advantage
- Proficiency in using Excel vlookup
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English and Putonghua
- 5-day work
- Bank Holiday
- 12 days Annual Leave
- Medical Plan
- 13-months’ salary
- Discretionary Bonus
***Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to email@example.com
Please Contact Ms. Li (T:2151-1269) if there is any further enquiries.
The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.