With a strong regional presence in Asia, our teams work closely with overseas customers and participate seamlessly in design & development, drive sourcing and production of apparel and accessories.
The company comprised of associates known for their entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to innovation, and belief in exceeding customer expectations through every interaction. Therefore, we are committed to the same values that have been our foundation for more than four decades. We have a commanding presence with our unique scale and worldwide presence with offices in 10 countries and access to exceptional vendor partners and factories in over 10 countries.
Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser, Lingerie/Intimate
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Guaranteed bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
- Responsible for the coordination of daily operational activities in product development and/or order follow up
- Liaise and communicate with overseas customers, factories in mainland China and offshore areas and internal depts. to ensure product samples and bulk production are met with clients’ requirements
- Assist in negotiation on price and costing package
- Diagnose production problems and work with factories / suppliers to present alternatives to both clients and management
- Monitor order tracking activities to meet quantity, quality, order specification and delivery dates requirements.
- Higher Diploma or above
- 5 years or above experience in the intimate industry
- Well organized, accurate, good communication skill and able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS office (especially Excel)
- Good command in English (Both spoken & written)
Attractive remuneration will be offered to suitable candidates, including 14-month salary and medical benefits. Interested parties please click the "Apply" button below or send your CV to email@example.com