Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser, Woven
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Guaranteed bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Our client MGF Sourcing is an independent, privately-held company and is one of the top 3 apparel production and sourcing organizations in the world with a rich history as trusted business partners to many of the world’s greatest retail brands. Our product and technical expertise across a wide range of fashion categories means we deliver brand-right products that drive sales.
With a strong regional presence in Asia, our teams work closely with overseas customers and participate seamlessly in design & development, drive sourcing and production of apparel and accessories.
The company comprised of associates known for their entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to innovation, and belief in exceeding customer expectations through every interaction. Therefore, we are committed to the same values that have been our foundation for more than four decades. We have a commanding presence with our unique scale and worldwide presence with offices in 10 countries and access to exceptional vendor partners and factories in over 10 countries.
- Work within the division according to business objectives and strategies set down by the management.
- Provide day-to-day operational direction to ensure customer orders are filled and delivered on time.
- Manage all elements of financial liability regarding the procurement of merchandise including greige, color, but garment, component and safeguard issues
- Manage the product development process
- Work with garment factories to achieve best prices
- Work to ensure a seamless co-ordination with internal colleagues related to development issues
- Provide updated market information to customers in respect of style, fabrics, delivery etc.
- Provide information on industry trends/developments
- Monitor suppliers and the production process
Job Specifications (e.g. Qualification, Job Experience):
- Minimum 5 years' merchandising experience in Woven
- Experience in ladieswear
- Experience in directly communicating and managing offshore factories is preferrable
- Fluent written and spoken English & Chinese
- Able to provide constructive solutions and directions for manufacturer to improve fit, construction, product appearance and costing
ttractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates, including 5 days work week, 2-month bonus and medical insurance. Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com