Merchandising Manager / Category Manager – Toys (Experience in Buying Office)
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Toys
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Our client – an expanding European buying office is looking for high caliber candidates to fill up the following position :
- Manage the merchandising team to achieve business results from product development to bulk shipment.
- Work with different department and parties to solve problems.
- Enhance the merchandising process, ensure production can meet tight delivery schedule and good quality.
- Maintain good relationship with EU head office and factories.
- Diploma/Degree holder with minimum 8-10 years solid sourcing experience in toys categories in sourcing and buying environment
- Experience in buying office is a must
- Experience with the European market and/or European Department Stores
- Knowledge of Safety regulations and testing in the European Union
- Good analytical mind and interpersonal skill
- Excellent in leadership, negotiation, planning and organizing skills
- Strong computer literacy skills with excellent Excel knowledge
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- China/overseas trip when needed
5 day work and attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate, interested parties please send detailed resume to The Human Resources Manager by email : firstname.lastname@example.org