LAWSGROUP was founded in Hong Kong in 1975, with the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time. Through our effective people management and high end technology, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. With 40 years of hard work and dedication, we have become a leading fashion group with diversified business ranging from garment manufacturing (sweater & textile), retailing to property & investment.
With the motto of Passion for Fashion and our belief in H.I.T. philosophy culture, the Group aim to have LAWSGROUP apparel in every closet and to become a global fashion conglomerate, leading in innovation and a relentless approach to quality.
If you love our H.I.T. philosophy culture and are full of passion for fashion, explore our openings below and make you next career step with us.
Merchandising Manager – Cut & Sewn Knit (Stationed in ZH)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
- Manage and oversee the merchandising team to establish relationship with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaise with both internal and external parties in order to achieve on production schedule and time delivery
- Provide professional knowledge and suggestion on product needs to facilitate cost-saving and enhance product sales.
- Provide solutions to the team upon critical issues
- Evaluate the analyze market trend and performance of the markets
- Identify, explore and expand new business opportunities of sales growth
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by immediate superior
- Degree Holder or above in Clothing, Textiles or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in garment merchandising manufacturer industry, preferably with hands on experience in Cut & Sewn Knit items
- Capable to deal with overseas buyers / factories / suppliers independently
- Aggressive with strong business sense and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Stationed in Zhuhai is a MUST