Merchandising Manager - local retail, furniture / homeware / home accessories
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Furniture / Appliances
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
About the company
Our client is a leading furniture and home accessories company with a prominent local presence. They aim at attracting dynamic, energetic and qualified calibre to join the company. Upon expansion and building a high-end stylish brand, they are now looking for an Head of Design & Merchandising.
- Develop product and merchandising strategies for a dynamic and stylish new account of the company
- Manage overall styling and merchandise mix to represent and maintain the brand image
- Create a tactile in-store experience and brand visual merchandising standards for overseeing the implementation across all retail stores
- Responsible for sourcing vendors, plan factory visit, identify strength and weakness of vendor bases
- Responsible for achieving merchandising sales budget and profits
- Monitor the suppliers to ensure products are made to required specification, quality standards and compliance
- Degree holder in Product Design, Interior Design, Supply Chain Merchandising or related disciplines
- Solid experience with consumer products, lifestyle, home products or consumable
- Candidates with experience in Japan / Korea market or even global market is preferred
- Good product knowledge and market sense in home accessories / furniture / design / furnishing products
- Good artistic senses and aesthetic values on style, design and color characteristics for home furnishing products
- Excellent communication skill with good command in English and Chinese
- Good computer skills such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Group level exposure, in-house role
- High company reputation within industry
- Competitive salary package + annual bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical plan
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to email@example.com, quoting Job Ref# 6543. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.