PixoPunch Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
We need to RETHINK every single day to determine the big picture in future.
We aren’t ordinary digital agency that originated from background in interactive. Past experiences are unlikely to be our focus. RETHINK is the only answer.
Today, technology accelerates evolution on every aspect. Marketing is constantly changing. We need to RETHINK every single day to determine the big picture in future. It’s become major part of our philosophy naturally.
No matter what is the final execution, we aimed to fuel our partners’ lateral thinking, take the RETHINK steps, to achieve goals in future with purposeful and meaningful.
Visit http://pixopunch.com or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
Mobile Application Developer
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Software Development
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Others
- Develop and enhance mobile apps, including application & mini-games
- Work closely with project manager, user experience design, engineering and QA teams.
- Understand project requirement, define test cases for development, and follow software development workflow
- Hunger for learning new things, and a strong appetite for iterating quickly, measuring and learning from your work
- Research, test, benchmark and evaluate new technology.
- Be innovative and open your mind.
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder or above in computer science, I.T. or equivalent discipline;
- 3+ years of experience on native iOS or Android development.
- Efficient with Xcode 7 with iOS SDK 8.0 or above, objective-C or Swift 3.0 for iOS developer
- Efficient with Android Studio 2.1 with Android API level 17 or above, Java 7 or JDK8 for Android developer
- Experienced in AR and game development is a plus.
- Fast learner, passion at mobile application development.
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership in your work.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule
- Good communication skill in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.