CASH Financial Services Group (SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services that includes mobile and premium trading, investment banking, algo trading and corporate finance advisory, wealth and asset management, alternative trading, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform to provide our clients with instant market information while at the same time trade anytime, anywhere, borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.
Mobile Application Developer
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
Digital / Web / Mobile > App Development
|Salary (HKD)||$15,000 - $23,000|
As our Mobile Application Developer, you will work directly with our operation, marketing, compliance and IT teams to develop iOS/Android mobile trading applications for our clients to maintain investment portfolios, obtain instant market information and place trading orders anytime, anywhere, borderless.
- Design, develop and deploy mobile trading platforms on iOS and Android;
- Collaborate with members from operational and/or functional teams to analyze business requirements, architect development solutions and devise implementation plans;
- Maintain, debug and continuously improve existing mobile applications;
- Explore and keep abreast of latest mobile application development technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- 1-2 years relevant experiences in developing mobile web application is an advantage; Fresh graduates with relevant internship/project experiences will also be considered;
- Knowledge in Objective-C, C/C++, Swift, Java, Ionic framework is a plus.
- Knowledge of investment products such as stock and options is preferred but not desirable;
- Self-motivated and quality oriented;
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn.