CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Mobile Application Developer
- Design, Code, Qualify, Troubleshoot, and Maintain mobile applications which includes iOS and Android
- Ensure on-time delivery of iOS & Android Mobile apps
- Work closely with other functional team (Web application development, Embedded and QA team etc) to develop and test mobile applications
- Conduct code reviews, ensure software structure is kept clean, readable, and well maintained
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience on developing Apps for iOS or Android, focused on mobile technologies, with a broad understanding of software technologies in and out of the mobile space (for example iPhone/iPad SDK, Objective-C , Android SDK, Java)
- Experience working with either iPhone SDK and Android SDK is a MUST
- Good problem-solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, dependable and quality oriented
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via .firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.