Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Mobile Application Developer (5-day work in Tsim Sha Tsui)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Professional Qualification||Computer Science, IT|
|Skill||3D development, Game development|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave|
Information Technology > Application Development
- Develop Android/ iPhone mobile apps & games.
- Work closely with different teammates to achieve project goals, including stakeholder, designer, engineering and QA teams.
- Love learning, coding, teamwork and technology.
- Fun and free working environment.
- Be innovative and open minded
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder or above in computer science, I.T. or equivalent discipline.
- 1 - 3 years of experience on native iOS or Android development and deployment.
- Fast learner, passion at mobile application development and strong sense of ownership in your work.
- Willing to accept challenge at work
- Experienced in 3D and game development is a plus.
- Good communication skill in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.