"JOIN US AND CHANGE THE WAY PEOPLE SHOP AND ENTERTAIN WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES"
cherrypicks alpha, subsidiary of NetDragon (HKSE: 0777), is a Hong Kong-based innovator of Augmented Reality and Online-to-Offline (O2O) technologies. The proven and high quality AR engine provides computer vision as well as face recognition, tracking, emotion detection and re-targeting technologies. It has supported impressive AR applications such as iButterfly and HSBC’s 150 Year Commemorative Bank Note. The team has won over 20 international and local awards in the past four years, including the Global Champion at the IT ‘Oscars’ - the United Nation World Summit Award Mobile.
Mobile Application Developer (5-day work in Tsimshatsui)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Professional Qualification||Computer Science, Multimedia|
|Skill||Unity3D, C++, Java-Android SDK, Objective-C IOS SDK, mobile games, 3rd party SDK integration|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave, Competitive pay|
Information Technology > Application Development
About This Job:
We are looking for someone who has interest in advanced and innovative technology and have desire to do something beyond typical mobile applications or games .This is a position full of excitement, opportunity and chances to work alongside with inspiring teams. We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, 14-day annual leave, birthday leave and other benefits to the right candidate.
- Working closely with the team to develop mobile applications with various technologies
- Developing, maintaining, optimizing & debugging software components
- Discussing, planning and brainstorming to achieve targeted goals
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Multimedia or related disciplines
- Strong skill set with at least any one of following : Java-Android SDK, Objective-C IOS SDK, Unity3D
- 2 years or above experience with mobile app development
- Passionate attitude, willing to learn latest technologies
Value Added Skills/Experience (Optional)
- C++ programming
- Experience in mobile games
- 3rd party SDK integration experience
- Web & backend experience