LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Mobile Applications Developer
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform required analysis and programming work
- Develop mobile app on iOS and Android platform
- Develop, maintain and support system implementations
- Prepare documentation, such as requirements specification, program specification, user procedure, operations manuals, and testing plan
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile app development
- Experience in web application design, database design
- Solid Experience in Window 2008 Server and Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Proficient in using Swift, Java (on Android SDK)