MONTESSORI TEACHER – child learning/development centre/playgroup/education/training
|Work exp||2 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Education / Training > Training & Development
Montessori Child Development Centre with focus in providing quality Montessori education target age 0-3 years old (infant/toddler) – is looking for a MONTESSORI TEACHER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Qualified Montessori Teacher
- AMI / AMS or equivalent
- English speaking, or Cantonese speaking, or Mandarin speaking (either one language will be fine)
- Possess genuine care and love of infants/toddlers
- Joyful, compassionate, passionate and creative
- An ideal candidate will have the love of working with children and a strong commitment to the principles of Montessori education
- Excellent communication skills to interact with students, parents and colleagues
- Possess integrity with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and team building skill or ability
- 1-3 years similar experience will be an advantage
- Perform teaching, interact with students and teaching assistants
- Attend meetings with parents for reporting
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.