CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
MS SQL Server - Database Administrator
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Responsible to carry out database design & administration, system implementation & support
- Database management: capacity planning & maintenance, monitoring of performance, data migration, updates, patches, backups & recovery
- Database security designing and planning
- Review and implement database monitoring tools to maximize performance
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, or related disciplines
- 4-6 years’ experience in MSSQL database administration in production environments
- Installation of MSSQL 2000, 2005, 2008, Analysis services and Reporting services
- Capable to perform MSSQL database setup, database upgrades, space management, backup & recovery
- Diagnose and resolve performance issues, connectivity/security issues and database corruptions in a critical production environment
- Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions in MSSQL
- Experience in troubleshooting, Mirroring, Replication and Clustering problems.
- Effective multi-tasking
- Should be able to deliver and drive tasks independently as well as a team player
- Excellent level of both spoken and written English
If interested for the above job, please send your full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via email: email@example.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.