Knight Recruitment is a boutique recruitment firm that provides customised staffing solutions to MNCs across the Asia Pacific. We focus on the recruitment of middle to senior executive positions in Accounting, Business Administration, E-commerce, Graphic Design, Human Resources, Luxury Retail, FMCG,...
Knight Recruitment is a boutique recruitment firm that provides customised staffing solutions to MNCs across the Asia Pacific. We focus on the recruitment of middle to senior executive positions in Accounting, Business Administration, E-commerce, Graphic Design, Human Resources, Luxury Retail, FMCG, Marketing, Translators and Company Secretarial professionals in Hong Kong, China and the rest of the APAC region.Our strengths lie in our specialist knowledge and focus on building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates.At Knight, we take the time to find out what you really need from your next role and offer one-on-one guidance at every stage of the recruitment process to help you reach your career goals.
Named Company Secretary, Listed Chinese Conglomerate, 5day, TST! HK$55K-75K
Named Company Secretary, Listed Chinese Petroleum Comany, 5day, TST! HK$55K-75K
Our client is a listed Chinese Petroleum company in HK, they are seeking a high caliber person to fill the Named Company Secretary position:
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the listed company and its subsidiaries, including private companies
- Ensure full compliance with the statutory requirements e.g. statutorily filing, preparation of annoucements, circulars, annual/interim reports, organising meetings for Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Assist CFO & Directors in execution of ad hoc projects
- Enhance the corporate governance practices of the company
- Degree holder with ICSA/HKICS membership
- At least 8 years of relevant experience of which at least 3 years gained in listed companies
- Sound knowledge in Companies Ordinance, Main Board Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements and relevant compliance regulations and corporate governance developments
- Well versed in company secretarial practices for Hong Kong and offshore companies
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and accomplish tasks under tight schedules
- Mature team player with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
For more information, please send your resume (with present & expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.