Learning Habitat Kindergarten & Bilingual Nursery (LHK) was established to fulfill the need for quality bilingual pre-primary education in Hong Kong. Established in 2000, LHK currently has 5 campuses with over 2,000 students. To know more about us, please visit our website: http://learninghabitat.org
To cope with our ongoing growth, we are seeking qualified and committed teachers to join our dynamic team in the new school year commencing from August 2017. This is a great opportunity for teaching professionals to explore the culture where East and West meet, and contribute to bilingual education.
Native English-speaking Teachers
- To teach kindergarten and nursery classes of children from ages 2 to 6.
- To plan, write and implement Daily Lesson Plans which are suitable to the needs, interests and future development of the children.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A recognised bachelor degree in Education or related principle; and
- Able to work closely with Chinese teachers; and
- Flexible, adaptive,highly proactive
- Experience of working in a bilingual environment would be an advantage
We offer competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with experiences and qualifications.