We are looking for qualified and experienced English Teacher to join our team. Please visit our website for more details: www.kidotown.com
NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER
- Plan and conduct interactive and engaging English lessons to students from kindergarten to secondary levels.
- Teach small group classes in: English Phonics, Grammar, Oral, Creative Writing and Cambridge Preparatory Examinations.
- Prepare lesson plans and activities for class based upon the ages and capabilities of individual students.
- Prepare student assessments.
- Communicate with parents on students’ progress.
- HKID holder or valid work permit.
- Native English speaker is a must.
- University degree and a TEFL / TESOL or CELTA certificate holder preferred.
- Caring, energetic, patient and passionate in teaching children.
- Willing to work on Saturdays and occasional Sundays and immediate availability preferred.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Cheerful, open-minded, adaptable, enthusiastic, energetic, motivated, effective communicator, and a great team player.
- Candidates looking to enjoy and dedicate themselves to a stable and long-term career.
- Experience working with young children.
- Able to effectively monitor and record children’s progress.
We offer a friendly and supportive working environment, competitive compensation package, and excellent career development for the right candidates.Interested parties please send full resume, date of availability,presentandexpected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personnel data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.