La Cherub Campus (LCC) is a fun based learning Centre that devotes to nurturing young toddlers from 4 months old to children up to K3.
Native English Teacher
La Cherub Campus (LCC) is a fun based learning centre that devotes to nurturing young toddlers from 4 months old to children up to K3. Our goal is to look after the well-being and development of children, preparing them for the pre-school education in a fun, caring, supportive and safe environment.
Native English Teacher (Full Time)
La Cherub Campus (Island East) is currently seeking for a high caliber team member to join us for the following position:
English Playgroup Teacher (Full Time)
- Native English Speaker
- Passionate about teaching and kids, especially toddlers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, motivated, outgoing, creative & patient
- A University Degree holder from an accredited university with relevant qualification (TESOL, TEFL)
- Teaching experience preferred but not required. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Holder of permanent HKID Card
- To conduct classes for children from 8 months to 4 years old.
- Teaching English according to a set curriculum.
- Provide a creative & fun classroom environment for students to learn.
- To assist with the development of course curriculum.
Interested parties please send full resume with photo, expected salary and date of availability to the Administration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit for more information. http://www.lacherubcampus.com
(Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purpose. All data will be destroyed after completion of application process.)
** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. ** Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.