Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
Native English Teacher for Hong Kong ESL Learning Centre. ASAP Start!
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF, Statutory holidays, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time English Teacher role at an English learning Centre which has a small number of centres across Hong Kong. Teach the Oxford University Press syllabus to small classes of 4-12 year olds. Take responsibility for their development of English. Visa sponsorship provided.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Be creative, passionate and keen to see your students thrive.
- Put your own twist on Oxford syllabus and lesson plans.
- Closely follow each child’s development and produce reports for parents.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training and an Oxford certification provided.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa supported.
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree or a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial but not necessary.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
- Passion to succeed.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to