Star English Olympic is looking for an experienced and dynamic Native English Teacher (Full time) for an immediate start. The children English learning centre is located in Olympic area.
Native English Teacher (Full time)
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- A certificate level TEFL,TESOL or CELTA qualification
- At least one year’s teaching experience, preferably in academic English teaching
- Able to teach children aged 3 to 14
- Experience in teaching phonics, reading, writing, and grammar
- Familiarity with Trinity GESE and Cambridge examinations an advantage
- High proficiency in the use of the English language (to native speaker standard)
- Able to deliver classes in fun and creative ways
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Highly organised and able to work independently and in a team
- Work well under pressure and highly motivated, with the ability to face challenges
- A confident, energetic, and dynamic personality
If you have the requirements above and love inspiring children, please send your CV and expected salary to kylee@StarEnglishCentres.com.
As part of Asia’s leading children’s arts and English language organisation specialising in creative education, we are committed to helping you reach your full potential. We offer attractive remuneration package including 5 days work, visa sponsorship, private medical, paid leave and study grant.