We are a multi-disciplinary engineering group with extensive track records in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. We, together with our joint venture partners of major international and local contractors, are now looking for high calibre management and engineering staff at all levels to cope with continuing expansion of our operations. For more information, please visit us at www.udl.com.hk.
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Performance bonus, Special / extra leave, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Draftsman / CAD
- Responsible for leading all design and modification planning
- Take up design, construction, maintenance and modification of vessels, shipyard production, maritime safety and security duties, vessel audit management, etc.
- Degree in Naval Architecture or related technology preferred to be corporate member of naval architect institution
- 10+ years of relevant experience with at least 5+ years in project leading responsibilities
- Proficient in AutoCAD applications, project management, and drawings
- Analytical, meticulous and detail-minded