Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
NET Teacher. Progressive Whole-Brain Development Learning Centre.
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Childcare
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at an progressive whole-brain-development education centre in the heart of Hong Kong. Young Learners are encouraged to thrive in a creative, interesting environment where only English is used.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Maximum 16 teaching hours per week
- Syllabus and lesson plans are provided.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree, preferably Art, English or Education.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
Click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org